Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not so formal

This blog is not intended to be so formal and full of facts and statistics.  In order to start an open conversation and start sharing we all need to be on a level playing feild.  My goal with the first few posts was to ctach everyone up to speed.  I may not post every single day.  I will try to post once or twice a week, more if I feel I can.  I would love for anyone to follow and share comments, stories, ideas, thoughts, anything at all.  I hope to share the joys in my life, not just these daunting illnesses.  I have a little boy who is the light of my life and a husband whose sense of humor is never in short supply.  We can be pretty interesting.  I also hope to share recipes, hobbies, new activities, anything that may brighten someone's life.  Let's keep this going.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment