Thursday, August 16, 2012

No One Is Alone In This Big Ol' World

Rare disorder explains JFK's health woes - amednews.com

I was watching a documentary on John F. Kennedy today.  I was well aware of his political and public persona and mildly aware of some intestinal problems he had throughout his life.  I decided I wanted to look into it a little more because his symptoms, treatments, and complaints sounded so similar to my own.  I was so shocked when I found this article.  Talk about hitting a nail on its head. 

It is always nice to know you are not alone.....especially in your suffering.  Although, I have a great support system, I always feel like I can never fully allow my feelings to come out because no one around me would be able to fully wrap their head around my position.  Now, I have something to hold on to.  Someone I saw as successful and inspirational has just reached another level in my mind and heart.

Let's be honest. we all need a role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment